Charles Lewis & family
Link to the Washington State Department of Ecology
Department of Ecology Water Resources Program
P.O. Box 47600
Olympia, WA 98504-7600
P.O. Box 231 Burley, WA 98322
The History of Lewis Pump Service N.W.:
Lewis Pump Service N.W. is a licensed fresh-water well drilling company dating back four generations. Started in 1910 by Charles Lewis in the Panhandle of TX, the wooden-derricked well drilling rig was moved from site to site by mules. The business was handed down to his son, Earl Lewis, who moved it to Pendleton, Oregon and later to Camano Island, Washington.
In 1963 the business was handed down to Donald Lewis and he moved it to Pierce County, Washington. In the mid-seventies Lewis Well Drilling merged with Pioneer Well Drilling and became known as Lewis-Pioneer Well Drilling.
Now under the management of Bruce Lewis, since 1985, this forth generational company is known as Lewis Pump Service N.W. Its service area covers west from the Tacoma Narrows Bridge to the Key Peninsula of Pierce County to Hood Canal and Shelton in Mason County Washington.
While the name has changed over the years, the incredible Quality and Pride-in-Service remains the same. Bruce is licensed in drilling, administration, electrical, and plumbing services to handle all your needs.